L'Héritage des Xel'Naga Index du Forum L'Héritage des Xel'Naga
A la recherche de l'héritage des Xel'Nagas

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Début d'un hiver plus glacial que jamais.
Cannot Change Password On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Héritage des Xel'Naga Index du Forum -> RP -> Terres des Elfes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
melping
Bouseux

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cannot Change Password On Facebook Répondre en citant

Cannot Change Password On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Change Your Password. Steps Method 1 On the Mobile App 1 Open the Facebook app. Method 2 On Desktop 1 Go to in a Web browser. To change your password on Facebook if you're already logged in:. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Log in if you're not signed in automatically. 4 Click Security and Login. 2 Tap . It's in the upper-right corner of the window. 2 Click . MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Flag as. On iPhone, tap Settings first. If you've forgotten your Facebook password, you'll need to reset it. 5 Scroll down and click Change password. To reset your password if you're not logged in to Facebook:. When you turn it on, your phone will generate a special security code that you can use to authenticate your login attempt on another computer or mobile device.Code Generator works on your mobile device even if you don't have access to text messaging (SMS) or an Internet connection. It's in the lower-right on iPhone or upper-right on Android. To set up a Code Generator:Go to your Security and Login SettingsScroll down to Use two-factor authentication and click EditGo to Code Generator and click SetupFollow the on-screen instructionsUsing Code GeneratorNote: Code Generator is only available from the Facebook app for Android and iOSTo get your code on your mobile device:From your Facebook app, tap Scroll down and tap Code GeneratorUse the code to log into FacebookOther Useful ResourcesCode Generator security codes used for two-factor authentication are always six digits long and expire after 30 or 60 seconds depending on the mobile device you're using.If your security code isn't working, tap My code doesn't work on your mobile device to reset your Code Generator, then try setting it up again on your computerView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Log in if you're not signed in automatically. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 5 Helpful 12 How do I change password on Facebook using my iPhone? wikiHow Contributor In the Facebook app, select "Need Help?" then "Forgot Password?" on the login screen. .. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Video EditRelated wikiHows How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account How to Keep Safe on Facebook How to Block Access to Your Facebook Account Temporarily How to Reveal a Fake Facebook Account How to Hide Your Profile on Facebook How to See Who Views Your Facebook Profile How to Find Out if You Have Been Restricted on Facebook How to Clean up a Facebook Virus Article Info Categories: Facebook Privacy and Safety In other languages: Espaol:cambiar tu contrasea de Facebook,Portugus:Alterar Sua Senha do Facebook,Deutsch:Ein Facebook Passwort ndern,Italiano:Cambiare la Password di Facebook,Franais:changer son mot de passe Facebook,: Facebook,Nederlands:Je wachtwoord van Facebook veranderen,:Facebook,etina:Jak si zmnit heslo na Facebooku,Bahasa Indonesia:Mengubah Kata Sandi Facebook,: ,: ,: Facebook Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 475,983 times. 3 Scroll down and tap Account Settings. Your Facebook password has been changed. I have 2 FB in 1 number so how can I give password? Answer this question Flag as. You can click this link to reverse the email change and secure your account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. It's in the upper-left part of the window. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions How do I change my Facebook password when I have a new phone number and email? Answer this question Flag as. If you've turned on private browsing or set up your browser to clear your history every time it closes, you might have to enter a code every time you log in. This way you won't have to enter a security code when you log in again 5a02188284
hacking facebook accounts by exploiting a redirection flaw in quora websitegoogle login for facebooklikes disappearing on facebookfacebook chat sniffer macfree download facebook application for all mobiledownload facebook for w705facebook trusted-friend account recoverydo i want to delete my facebook accountfacebook passwort vergessen e mail ung ltigbest facebook pages to like 2014
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Héritage des Xel'Naga Index du Forum -> RP -> Terres des Elfes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation